Friday, March 28, 2014

Two.



My dearest sweet Anna girl,                                                           3.28.2014

Good Morning!  The sun is shining this morning and it seems almost anything may be possible.  As most mornings, I woke up today with you on my mind.  I’m so proud of you and your effort to get moving this spring, it is a wonderful thing to do just for you and the funny thing is before you told me about it the other day, I already had this message in mind just for you.

What I had planned to say was every day take five minutes to just move.  You can sing to the crazy “touch down every morning” song, do some sit ups, walk around the block, go up and down the stairs…what ever just make it about you.  I think you’ll be surprised that you will come to cherish those five minutes; more than cherish you’ll covet them.  You’ll want it to be just a minute longer because you will find that in those five minutes you are concentrating on YOU.  Not just building muscles in your body but freeing your mind.  We often neglect our minds and just do the same tasks over and over on autopilot but how often do we take five minutes to allow ourselves to reflect-on our day, a conversation we’ve had, a dream we’re chasing or what we’d like to be.

Remember, confidence is beautiful…this time each day is not about your size, it’s not about your weight, it’s about being confident about who you are and allowing the world to see exactly how beautiful you are!!  Your challenge for today is to get out that awesome calendar and your red sharpie and every day this coming week I want to see you put a giant red X on every day as you take just 5 minutes to move and think about you!!

You are amazing and I am oh so crazy blessed to call you my daughter.  Have a fabulous week and remember…

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment