Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bonus

Dear Aaron and Anna,

I'm setting at the computer this afternoon, looking for a blog I'm positive I must've written.  No where could I find it in my posts or drafts.  Then I felt a tinge of guilt because my sweet girl says, "Mamma you haven't blogged in a long time," when it hit me that I just haven't been able to.  I've been so caught up in the crazy that I haven't taken time to do my "therapeutic" blogging.  My blog today is dedicated to you, a special young man who has found himself becoming intertwined with our family as often happens when you have a 20-something daughter in college.

You may or may not realize that since my sweet Angel girl was born I have worked hard to be a different kind of Mom.  One who sprinkles her children with wisdom and advice.  One who loves fiercely and isn't afraid to show it.  By extension you're about to be sprinkled because you have been prayed for longer than you can imagine by me.

You are a smart, talented person.  I know because she thinks you're pretty special.  I've really enjoyed hearing about your preparations for your upcoming recital!  I know you have spent hours planning, practicing, planning and practicing some more, inviting people and striving to create the perfect experience for everyone!  Relax, step back and breathe.  The hard part has been done and it is your time to shine.  You have the ability.  Having a daughter in theatre, I can honestly say that when you are on that stage you will shine-you will play from the heart and we will all catch a glimpse of that passion that has brought you this far.

Hope you have a great evening, a wonderful day tomorrow and can enjoy showing off your love on Saturday!

Love,
DanaAlexa

No comments:

Post a Comment